Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Implementation Science and HIV Conference
Monday, May 14, 2012 from 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM (EDT)
West Haven, CT
CIRA has identified translation and implementation research as a future scientific direction. Come and learn from the experts and find out how you can incorporate implementation science into your own projects. All CIRA affiliates and researchers are invited to attend.
- To help CIRA better understand how we can support and encourage CIRA-affiliated scientists to focus or include implementation research in their work.
- To learn about implementation research from invited implementation research experts.
- To hear CIRA affiliates' reactions to implementation science.
- Overview of Implementation Science and HIV
- Bruce Schackman, Chief of the Division of Health Policy in the Department of Public Health at Weill Cornell Medical College
- HRSA HIV-AIDS Bureau and Implementation Science
- Laura Cheever, Deputy Associate Administrator, HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau
- Implementation Science at the Veteran’s Administration
- Allen Gifford, Co-Director of the VA's HIV/Hepatitis Quality Enhancement Research Initiative
- Community Research Perspective on Implementation Science
- Margaret Weeks, Executive Director, Institute for Community Research
- Discussant Panel, facilitated by Jeannette Ickovics
When & Where
Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS at Yale University
CIRA is supported by National Institute of Mental Health Grant No. P30MH062294.
Paul D. Cleary, Ph.D., Principal Investigator